50: Your Body is a Vehicle | Who Am I? – Part 1
“Perfection starts with the perfect understanding that I’m not the body. That’s a perfect truth, a perfect realization.”
If you don’t know who you are, how could it ever be possible to know where to go and what to do with your life?
Without knowing you you are, you cannot solve any of the problems you’ll face in life; not feeling complete satisfied, struggling with the temporary material body, feeling like you don’t fit in, and so on.
This is the first part of a 3-part series on “Who Am I?”, where we dive deep down into our actual essence.
- (1:08) Understanding that I’m not the body is a huge step towards perfection in life
- (5:06) Ruben’s sharing the story of a friend who was promised she’d be happy through getting a top-education and a good job. Having graduated and not finding a job, she feels like a big failure in life.
- (16:18) The Vedas teaches that we are not material, but a tiny spiritual spark; a spark of life. That is the beginning to understanding who we are.
- (23:17) There’s even a life particle in Ruben’s Christmas palm tree. You can notice the presence of a spirit soul through the apparent symptoms of life.
- (28:56) If the soul is there, the body is highly valuable. But as soon as the person is not there any more, the value immediately disappears.
Recorded on December 13, 2021. Read episode transcript on https://breakingtrail.life/podcast/50
Watch video version, join our email list, contribute, etc: