Let’s really make 2022 a new year; not just a different year. In today’s episode we hope to give you courage and faith to cross the bridge of change, toward a life of genuine happiness and inner fulfilment. We touch on various topics such as the importance of thankfulness, how internal motivation is really the only way forward, and how we need to get out of the ‘I am the number one’-consciousness to really be happy.
Remember, every thousand-mile journey starts with one small step. And maybe this episode is that one small step for you.
- (5:48) Behind the scenes it’s a different story; Lindsey Vonn struggling with depression
- (12:16) Do we choose to really have a new year; or just have the same old stuff but a different year?
- (21:53) The story of Ruben’s first (and last) New Years resolution in 2016
- (32:06) If a person really wants to have a new 2022, they’ve got to seek out good association, spiritual association
- (38:24) It might take you a long time to cross the bridge of change. But you’ve got to just keep moving forward.
- (44:07) The main reasons why people fail in their New Years resolutions, and how that translates into one’s spiritual life
Recorded on January 17, 2022. Read episode transcript on https://breakingtrail.life/podcast/32
Watch video version, contribute to podcast, join Facebook group, etc: