We all try to find a stable, comfortable situation in this world, and make that our ‘bubble’. The problem is, this world is ever-changing. And so as my bubbles burst, as they inevitably do, we may feel like the rug is pulled out from under our feet; whether it be a relationship that ends, a loved one that dies, that we lose our job, or we face instability and conflict in our society.
In this talk Balakhilya reflects on how the bubble of his seemingly stable situation in Kazakhstan suddenly burst and the reality of this world came forward; being a place of conflict, chaos and confusion. If you tune in, you might find that some of your illusions about the world shatter, and are replaced with a profound and stable understanding who you actually are, what your place in this world is, and where to find the bullet-proof, never-bursting bubble.
- (1:45) Balakhilya’s experience of the bubble bursting in what he thought was the peaceful and calm city of Almaty, Kazakhstan
- (09:58) Covid-19 broke a lot of bubbles. And that’s life in the material world; it’s under constant change.
- (21:41) As long as I think I’m the body, there’s really no place in that philosophy for spiritual truth
- (30:06) To actually make a change, we need to live a life that makes us able to grow spiritually. Simply engage in the process and you’ll get what you’re looking for.
- (40:11) We can’t prevent the bubbles to burst, but we can change our attitude and consciousness.
Recorded on January 12, 2022. Read episode transcript on https://breakingtrail.life/podcast/30
Watch video version, contribute to podcast, join Facebook group, etc: