Jealousy: “The thoughts or feelings of insecurity, fear, and concern over a relative lack of possessions or safety”. We’ve all experienced it. Studies show that even 5 month old babies experience it. But is it necessary? And is it natural? Today we discuss jealousy, why humility is essential to feel thankfulness, how to levitate (in the real meaning of the word), and how to bring a divided world together.
- (7:49) – Jealousy is not normal for the pure soul
- (14:21) – We are jealous because we want to be the enjoyer
- (28:40) – Real thankfulness requires humility, realizing that everything we have is an amazing gift
- (37:46) – Why even infants (and animals) experience jealousy
- (41:45) – Conquer jealousy through a step by step spiritual realization
- (52:57) – Sincerity is the start of the journey
- (1:01:16) – Don’t sweep jealousy under the rug—instead change the heart and mind through spiritual purification
- (1:21:32) – Appreciation of our true, eternal nature can bring a divided world together (and soccer will not)
Recorded on February 1, 2021. Full transcript & episode info on https://breakingtrail.life/podcast/2/.
Watch video version, contribute to podcast, join Facebook group, etc: